Bryce concentrates his practice on complex litigation and commercial class actions in the areas of Sports Law, Data Breach, and Consumer Protection. Currently, Bryce works on the team representing retired NHL players alleging the National Hockey League failed to minimize concussion risks for its players for decades. In data breach litigation, he represents financial institutions in cases against The Home Depot and Wendy’s to recover losses arising from breaches that compromised customer financial information. Bryce also works on the Vizio consumer privacy litigation asserting violations of state and federal law for the unauthorized collection and sale of customers’ private and personal data.
Bryce graduated cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2014, where he was a member of the Minnesota Journal of International Law and a Dean’s Scholarship recipient. While in law school, he participated in the Student Exchange Program in Milan, Italy at Bocconi University School of Law and also externed for the Honorable David S. Doty of the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota. He subsequently served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Elizabeth V. Cutter and the Honorable Bridget A. Sullivan in Minnesota’s Fourth Judicial District. Bryce is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and California state courts, as well as federal court in the District of Minnesota.
- Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
In The News
- Law360, “3M Settles Dentists’ Defective Crown Suit For $32.5M” (March 26, 2019)
- Law360, “Long Island Borrower Targets Navient With Damages Action” (August 21, 2017)
- Law360, “Home Depot Can’t Dodge Banks’ Claims In Data Breach MDL” (May 18, 2016)
- Law360, “Ex-NHL Players Say League ‘Mischaracterized’ Doctor’s Tests” (April 20, 2016)
- Law360, “Vizio Smart TV MDL Should Go To Ark. Or Ind., JPML Told” (January 21, 2016)
- Pioneer Press, “NHL brain-trauma lawsuit lands in St. Paul’s federal court” (August 27, 2015)
- J.D., Cum Laude, University of Minnesota Law School
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley