Ben is a seasoned trial attorney and entrepreneur. He takes a creative approach in obtaining the best possible outcomes for clients. His practice focuses on complex litigation and consumer class actions. Prior to joining the firm, Ben worked as a prosecutor, specializing in major financial crimes. He has successfully tried numerous cases to jury verdict. His courtroom successes include a high-profile Ponzi scheme case that resulted in convictions on all counts after a month of trial. Prior to beginning his career as a plaintiff-side litigator, he co-founded a venture-backed software startup in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Ben received his J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School, graduating cum laude. He also holds a B.A. in English and History, graduating magna cum laude, from the University of Arizona. Ben is licensed to practice law in Arizona, California, Michigan, and New Mexico and splits his time working out of our Los Angeles and Phoenix offices.
In the News
- Santa Fe New Mexican, “Jury finds Kalinowski guilty on all counts” (December 1, 2016)
- Santa Fe New Mexican, “Judge hands Kalinowski 18-year sentence” (February 24, 2017)
- Santa Fe New Mexican, “Ex-con gets 20 years for Santa Fe County home burglary” (May 4, 2017)
- J.D., Cum Laude, University of Michigan Law School
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude, University of Arizona